SpeedMaxPC is a simple and effective tool designed to scan and clean your PC so that you can be running at an optimal level of performance.
SpeedMaxPC offers the following features and benefits:
- Custom scans: you can customize how SpeedMaxPC scans your registry by selecting only the items you want to be scanned. There is a list of registry items that you can check or clear during the scan process.
- Automatic scan schedules: with SpeedMaxPC, you can create schedules so that Maintenance Tasks are performed automatically. Using the schedule feature, you can set different schedule plans to run daily, weekly, monthly, or never.
- Selection and removal: You can choose which items SpeedMaxPC has detected after it completes the registry scan. When the results are displayed, you can clear the items that you do not want removed.
- Taskbar icon: The SpeedMaxPC taskbar icon offers several handy menu options for quick and easy access to commonly used functions. From the taskbar icon menu you can conveniently open the SpeedMaxPC Main window, scan your registry, and get updates. You can also quickly view the date, time, and results of the most recent SpeedMaxPC scan. This is particularly useful in getting an idea of when your system was last scanned and if there are outstanding critical errors that need to be cleaned.
- Ignore list: SpeedMaxPC offers you the ability to ignore items that have been detected after the registry is scanned. In this way these items will be ignored for subsequent scans. There is an Ignore list that you can manage should you want to have these items scanned and removed in the future.
- Automatic repair: SpeedMaxPC offers you the ability to perform an automatic repair of detected items after a scan. You can configure the settings so that a repair of detected items occurs after each scan.
- Backup and restore: An automatic backup is created every time you use SpeedMaxPC. You can restore the items that were removed.
- Startup Tuner: SpeedMaxPC offers quick and easy access to all the programs that are launched when you start your computer. You can enable and disable applications in the Startup list.